Restaurants & hospitality
Recorra pioneered food waste recycling in London so you can count on our 10+ years' experience to provide you with a great service. Our team of hospitality-sector experts have built solid relationships with some of the most prominent restaurants and hotels in London and the South East.
Our unique approach, centres on providing a tailored scheme that works for each of the different zones within your venue. We work with head-chefs, front-of-house, general managers and business owners to make sure that the requirements of each space within your operation is taken into account, by our recommended recycling and waste management scheme.
Rosewood London Case Study
Learn about our partnership with 5* Hotel Rosewood London
Find Out More
How does it work?
- Collected from the pavement in pre-paid sacks, or from wheeled bins in your bin store
- Take the ethical choice by recycling your food waste
- Food waste is very heavy and if you recycle it, your recycling rate will go up dramatically
- Collected from the pavement in heavy-duty, pre-paid sacks, or from wheeled bins in your bin store
- Being heavy and breakable, glass needs to be stored and collected separately to protect your safety
Cubic meter sacks
- Sacks are extremely strong and sturdy
- Easily pack away when not in use
- Great way to store cardboard recycling at workplaces short on space
- Only available in certain areas