Textile & Clothing Reuse and Repurposing
Textile and clothing waste is a huge problem as the industry is the second largest polluter after oil. That’s why we’ve teamed up with TRAID. With our help, all types of clothing and textiles can find a second life. Furthermore, if you need to dispose of uniforms or branded items, we’ll make sure they don’t get into the wrong hands and shred them at our in-house secure shredding unit. Using this service will reduce your waste generation and boost your reuse rates, minimising your environmental impact.
How do we collect?
- Each roll has 10 prepaid sacks ready to be collected anytime
- Transparent sacks to help you spot anything that shouldn’t be in there
- Low cost and convenient
- Requires a small amount of space for hassle-free storage
What happens to your textiles and clothing?
Your business received and fills our pre-paid sacks with textiles and clothing
Our trucks collect the sacks from your site and transfer them to our Materials Recovery Facility in Purfleet, Essex
The items are transported to our partner, TRAID in Wembley, London for sorting and allocation
TRAID will transfers them to a local charity shops, local organisations, and textiles processors within the UK to manufacture them into cleaning products
Why choose Recorra?
- Enjoy flexible and reliable collections based on your business needs
- Get free staff engagement materials to educate your staff on what goes in each bin
- Monitor performance with detailed reports that showcase your achievements
- Get total transparency about where your mixed recycling has gone
- Super easy to set up or switch
- Exceptional customer service
Let’s improve your recycling rates together.
Get a quote
Which areas do you cover?
We cover London and the South Coast, including Brighton, Sussex and Kent.